The P3 R filter, with the standard thread connector (EN148-1, RD 40-1/7″) can be used with:
- Full Face Gas Masks type SGE150, SGE 400/3 and SGE 400/3 BB or equivalent.
- APA (Aria Protection adaptor) for Ocean Reef snorkeling masks (Aria and UNO series).
It protects against aerosols, particles, mist, fumes and dust.
The product complies with the EU Regulation 2016/425. See here for the Declaration of Conformity download.
Class P3 R Filter, in conformity to EN 143:2000/A1:2006.
“R” = reusable.
Label color code: white.
Breathing Resistance (EN143)
· 30 l/min (requirement < 1.2 mbar): 0.5 mbar
· 95 l/min(requirement < 4.2 mbar): 2.0 mbar
· 95 l/min after obstruction (requirement < 7.0 mbar): 3.3 mbar
Limitations of the use
Do not use of the product if:
- Oxygen concentration is lower than 17%
- If gases and vapors are present.
Filter Media: non-woven fabric made by glass fiber
Store at temperatures between – 20 and +50°C and RH < 80%
92 g approximately
Filters duly stored and in their original packaging will last 10 years from production. The expiration date is visible on the label and packaging.
The end of service life is generally recognizable by:
• gas filters by a noticeable taste or smell of the contaminant
• particle filters by an increased breathing resistance
Anti bacterial-anti viral filters are usually used on breathing apparatuses. Manufacturers state that the intended use is for 24/48hr continuous use before needing to change (depending on brand/type).
For more information, please check the notes along with the product. Mestel Safety does not take any responsibility for any possible and unintentional mistake and reserve the faculty of modify materials and technical characteristics of its products at any time and without any notice. The pictures are purely indicative and may not represent the actual product described in the text.